Saturday, March 24, 2012

I heard the news!





It was officially last March 21, 2012 when I heard the news that I have REACTIVE HIV test results. A confirmatory test is needed to confirm that I am a HIV+ host, and its going to be in a couple of weeks. When I heard the news from the doctor I don't have an initial reaction. I was smiling the whole time she was discussing things to me. I think di ko pa rin naabsorb ang lahat. I have not cried yet. With all of this happening, I am taking things positively. I going to live my life to the fullest but with all the safety precautions. I am here to advocate and to educate people about HIV. I can answer your questions and accept all the support. As of the moment I have been receiving positive feedback from some users. I have been answering questions getting feedback and more. You can catch me in Planetromeo and my username is HIV_Reactive


Let me end this with a quote:


"I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. And I hope that universe don't judge me."

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete