Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It pisses me off!

I really hate people with narrow mind and immature. WE CAN'T STOP HIV. BUT WE CAN AT LEAST PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS. THE BEST WAY IS TO EDUCATE PEOPLE NOT BUT POSTING SOMEONE ELSE'S PHOTO OF WHOM YOU SUSPECT TO HAVE HIV. OR POSTING PHOTO'S OF PEOPLE YOU HAVE HAD SEX BEFORE. This act is very immature and irrelevant.


Here's a conversation that pissed me off. Let just call him USER


1. USER  04. Apr. 2012 - 10:02
i was reading your blog. parang kelan ka lang na diagnose na reactive diba pero parang may mga signs and symptoms ka na?
2. HIV_Reactive 04. Apr. 2012 - 10:09
but it doesnt mean naman na bago rin lang yung virus sa katwan ko. i was thinking na i already have this for months.ever since
3.USER  04. Apr. 2012 - 10:15
is it possible na ma recall mo yung mga unprotected sex then kung taga PR i post mo yung account, or kung mag palitan kayo ng face pic privately post mo yung picture. this is not to pahiya yung guy na nagbigay sayo ng virus kundi para malaman ng lahat. if ever naman na negative sya ay ang dali lang naman magpa HIV test.. nakakatakot na kasi. at kung hahayaan lang sila ay lalo sila mambibiktima dito
4. HIV_Reactive 04. Apr. 2012 - 10:17
i would not do that. and i dont have the right.
5. USER 04. Apr. 2012 - 10:20
pero right ng mga inosenteng tao dito na malamn kung sino nagkakalat ng virus
6. HIV_Reactive 04. Apr. 2012 - 10:26
i know. that why me and other concern people educate people about the risk and how to prevent HIV. I am a police or court to post someone else's photo. me myself dont know who infected me or how i get the infection. i cant 100% say that I get thru sex since i had surgery and some medical procedures before.

HIV cant be stop by humiliating people. it can be stop be educating and practicing safe sex.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete